30 August 2011

Basketing Balls

Yesterday I finished my first ever season of basketball. Previous to this, basketball and I have had quite a sour relationship for more than a few reasons, but at the opportunity of playing alongside friends I cast this baggage behind me to give it a go. This timeline shows simply when I scored goals, committed fouls and shared a victory during our season. As it was my first run at the sport, there isn't all that many of said events, however I assure you I was at least helping out the team in other, less recordable ways. Next season, there will be a million more of everything.

3 comments:

  1. You need a maker for steals. That would be off the chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, perhaps. However the VBBA does not keep a record of steals. Such a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is what you have a significant other for.

    ReplyDelete